Friday, May 29, 2009

Abby and the Poop Pellet

Abby is a pretty normal kid. She is exploring her oral phase and therefore everything goes straight into her mouth. This includes rocks, sand, dirt, and even seashells (Florida). Unfortunately, this last Tuesday this trend took an ugly turn. After changing her rabbit-like poopy diaper (description added for effect) I wrapped it up and took it immediately outside to the trash can. I came back in to put a change of clothes on Abby, I noticed she was playing with a "toy", passing it back and forth between her hands. Upon closer inspection I noted the "toy" to be round and brown. After snatching it out of her hands, I found it to be one of the poop pellets that was supposed to be in the trash can. It had apparantly rolled out when I was closing the diaper. I ran to the sink and began frantically washing her hands and, you guessed it, her face since it reaked of poo also. Hard to believe this is the face of a poop eater!

1 comment: