So it is bad enough that I have a daughter who completely refuses to let me pick any of her own clothes out. I have always blamed this issue as Lillie just having an independent personality. However, I now think it is because she doesn't like my fashion sense. This morning while getting dressed to go pick Brent up from the airport, she made it clear.
"I don't think you should wear those pants. They don't look right".
"What do you mean?" I responded.
"It doesn't look good with the stripes going down and then that way. It just doesn't look right. I don't think Dad will like it."
"Thank you Lillie but I think it will be fine."
At least I know who I can go to for a honest opinion...Brent is too well trained to be that honest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, did you wear those pants with the stripe? She is a little too young to realize that when dad has been gone he doesn't care what you're wearing.
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was by Grannypam. I don't know how it said Dennis. We are working on that.
ReplyDeletegotta love kids honesty!
ReplyDeleteLillie is too funny! The neighborhood just hasn't been the same without her.
ReplyDelete