We started with the Odyssey and as you can see Lillie was not excited to get wet. Emma on the other hand wanted to ride again and stayed behind to do so with Dad.

We rode the Ladybug bop next because Lillie thought it would be "super fun". I went on with Lillie and Emma. This ride shoots you up and then drops you. It is not usually my thing but I was laughing so hard at my girls I couldn't even feel the tingles in my tummy. Emma was literally shaking with fright. I could see the spectators looking up at her were feeling for her...I'm sure more so since all her mom was doing was laughing at her. We decided to do a more relaxed ride next...Bulgy the Whale. The girls loved it, except Abby who was a bit terrified until it went around a couple of times.
The paratrooper was fun. The girls were petrified until Brent "convinced" Emma that it was fun as long as you say "whoo-hoo" and put your arms in the air. Lillie was not convinced however.
Emma enjoyed this one despite the fact she spent most of the time stuck in one place or spinning in circles.
Lillie is a crazy woman driver!
At the end of the evening we noticed a dark, foreboding cloud coming in fast. We ducked under a pavilion just in time to wait out the worst of the storm. By the time we ventured out the girls had pretty much had it and so we headed out to the car with the girls in the stroller with a blanket over the top.
Thanks Lagoon we had a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment