Lillie started her first day of kindergarten on August 31st. She was too excited to be nervous and her smile was just as big when she got home.
Emma was sad to see her sister go, mostly because she doesn't get to start joy school until next week. She whined most of the day completely irate that her school wasn't starting the same day as Lillie's.
In front of the entrance to the kindergarten classrooms.
Lillie was thrilled to be able to ride the bus home ( I was happy because there are only kindergartners on this bus). Of course, she was the first to jump off.
"See ya Mom. I'm big now. Thanks for coming to get me from the bus, but don't worry about walking me home."
How fun! I'm finally getting excited for Skye to start instead of sad. She starts next week. Poor Emma. She'll be so happy when she starts joy school :-)
ReplyDelete