Thursday, November 19, 2009

Plumber in Training

Oh sure, all of my kids have a problem with their bum cracks always showing. It doesn't matter how tight I cinch those pants or how long their shirt. Today however, Abby exhibited extra ability. We have been wrapping presents this morning for the girls' birthdays. One tube of wrapping paper was left unopened which Abby enjoyed yelling through and walking around whacking things. I started cleaning up the remnants while she was wandering around. I started calling her name wondering where she had gone to when I heard an all too familiar splashing sound. I ran to the bathroom to find her using the tube of wrapping paper as a plunger. She put her hand in and began splashing for good measure. She no doubt saw that one of her sisters had not flushed after going pee and being the problem solver she is she took matters into her own hands (literally) to clear what she thought was a blocked toilet. After all her sister would never leave the toilet without flushing unless there was something wrong with it. Thanks Abby for the diagnosis and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment