Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Abby's First Snow

I decided to shovel the snow on the driveway this morning so I thought Abby might enjoy exploring the snow.

The Preperation Begins. She is already sucking her glove no doubt in anticipation of gathering snow and then eating it.



I think her boots might be a bit big or her already unstable toddle was too much for the uneven terrain because she spent the entire time on her hands and knees. It became very tedious to put down the shovel every other second to lift her up.



Once on all fours it was impossible for her to get herself up in her puffy snow suit. I constantly heard, "Hep, Mama! Mama, hep!"



As you can see she was a bit shaken by the whole experience but I'm sure she will venture out again soon...maybe with her sisters and Dad next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment