Monday, January 18, 2010

Brent is back!

Brent returned to work today!! Was he happy? As he described it "It feels like the first day of school." I suppose that means he is both excited and dreading his return. We all miss him already...Abby the most. She came in our room this morning asking after him. Abby and he have been able to become better acquainted throughout the last month Brent has been home (due to mandatory Christmas time off minus the week he spent in the hospital). Do I miss him? What a question to ask! Of course I do!! I miss his company, but realize he was a bad influence on me. I have accomplished more today than I have in the last week he has been home from the hospital. I guess we both had to go back to our jobs today!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, Jen! Having Craig staying in bed all day made it very difficult for me to be motivated to do anything-and having just dumped our things at grandpa's before surgery, there is PLENTY to do!! Hope things keep going well with the recovery and getting back into the regular Peterson rhythm!

    ReplyDelete