So I can tell without a doubt that my Abby is 2 years old. Today she was looking through my dresser drawers while I was getting ready. She made it almost through one and was moving on to another when I was about to ask her to "Please leave my drawers alone." But before I had a chance to do that the entire dresser began falling on her. Our tv stand is bolted to the wall but we didn't think the dresser in our room would be a problem...WRONG! Luckily I was close enough that I was able to catch the main force of the dresser, however all of the drawers fell on top of her. Abby was okay just a little scared. Her guardian angels must be working over time keeping her safe (remember when she almost died last year). I am sure they thought she would be an easy gig (she is pretty small and sweet). Boy were they wrong.
After this little episode I went to the bathroom to do my hair. Abby tried to hand me my make-up bag but I told her I didn't need it. I was talking to Lillie answering her questions and trying to do my hair, when I look down to see Abby putting mascara all over her eyes.
What is going on with this kid...it isn't like I am leaving her unattended and yet she still gets into all kinds of trouble...she must be 2!
I should put that kid in a bubble where she can't get into trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment