Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where's Abby?

Brent has off every other Friday now, so he took care of the kids while I went to do PTA stuff at the school. Apparently, while I was gone he couldn't find Abby. He started going around the house calling her name. He checked Emma and Abby's room (closing the open closet doors), called her name up and down the hall, my room, bathrooms, Ryan's room.....nothing. He enlisted Emma's help in locating Abby. She called for her....nothing. They checked downstairs while calling for her...nothing. They came back upstairs where Brent heard a small noise coming from...the girls' room? He went in and opened the closet doors and scrunched up behind the laundry basket sits Abby, who had been sitting there hiding the entire time Brent and Emma searched the house. And what do you suppose she said in her defense..."I poop".

No comments:

Post a Comment