Monday, December 20, 2010

"I'm a hug waiting to happen"


We bought her this shirt months ago because it is so her. I thought today was a good day for her to wear it...

Lillie walked out the door this morning at her normal 7:45, when Emma came around the corner complaining Lillie had not given her a hug goodbye. Seeing as how she was already in the neighbors car I told Emma Lillie would be home this afternoon and she could hug her then. Emma asked if Dad was still downstairs and I responded he was still finishing the wiring in the basement before the insulation company comes in a couple of hours. She goes downstairs where I hear her telling her dad, "No one has even hugged my today!" Dad was only too happy to oblige. Emma is our little cuddler. If you are ever having a bad day all you need is some loving from this girl. When Lillie was about 2 (no need to say more) and I was particularly stressed out, I would go get baby Emma and cuddle her close. She has such a calming little spirit she could always make me feel better. Emma has not outgrown her lovey cuddleness.

1 comment:

  1. oh so cute! We call our 3rd our cuddle bug. I think we all need one of those!

    ReplyDelete