Monday, February 14, 2011
McDonald's Restroom
So despite the fact we had each of our kids go potty before they left the house for McDonald's, Abby had to use the restroom (I know shocker right?). I escorted her (rather hurried to catch up) into a stall. She insisted on being alone because she "have to go poop". So I waited on the other side of her stall door. Abby likes to talk alot while she is going to the bathroom. So she calls each play as it comes. "I go pee!" ...and the like. Two ladies came in the restroom talking with one another. Abby shouts out, "Hey, go away!" Apparantly not happy about losing her privacy in the public bathroom. "I go poop!" "Good job.", I say. "It coming out my bum bum." Good job.", I say. "Done." By this time the other ladies are laughing a bit at my 2 year old. I open the stall door. A lady comes out of another stall and gets to the sink just before us. "Hey!", Abby complains. The lady says, "You are quite the little personality." "I Abby Jane.", she says. Yup, that is our little Abby Jane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie! We have a guard competition at Bear River high school next Saturday. If you're home, we'd love to see you!
ReplyDelete