Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Sad Turn of Events
So there I am cleaning like mad, folding laundry, and being the all around super-mom (I know you can all imagine). I leave the laundry room with a stack of clothes to put away in Abby's room, when I am met in the hallway by a boy drenched up to his elbows leaving the bathroom. This is not the first time this has happened so I quickly discard the clothes to the floor and grab him to really assess the damage. Right before I grab him he pulls some toilet paper out of his mouth...not the best sign. I quickly look in the toilet to see to my dismay that one of my beautiful, ladylike daughters has pooped in the toilet and not flushed as she left without closing the door (ask if I'm really surprised?). No more super mom, now I have to give my girls a good raking over the coals to let them know my displeasure. Since none of them are very good at flushing the toilet or closing the door they all got equally poor treatment as well as equal yelling (can't play favorites now can I?). And here we were having such a good day. What a sad turn of events!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment