I just wanted to write down how happy I am today about being the mom of a wonderful son. My son has not bitten, pinched, or hit anyone all day (victory is mine). We spent time rocking, sharing kisses, and cuddling before his nap. Ryan was being so cute and playful and NICE. Then after his nap I took him to get a haircut and he was being so cute. He kept pointing to the blonde hair on the floor and saying "What this?" Oh...so happy to be his mom.
On the other hand I am so worried about being a mom today....
Emma yesterday during church turns to the boy on her left in Primary and flits her eyes at him (many of you know what I mean when Emma does her "pretty eyes" as she calls them), then turns to the boy on her right and gives him the same eyes with a huge smile on her face. Oh boy...already! Then today before I send her out the door to walk to school she has 2 boys come to pick her up. The first boy says "Emma is walking with just me to school right?" I had to politely inform the poor sap that they would all be walking together. I look out to see Emma sandwiched between two boys on her way to school. So yes, I am a little worried about being the mom of three girls today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And to think I was worried Emma may feel second to Lillie and all Lillie's gymnastic abilities.
ReplyDeleteAll of the above = AWESOME! I always knew that girl and I had some (early life) things in common ;)
ReplyDelete