Friday, November 8, 2013

The Joy of a Boy! The Recent Adventures of Ryan.

So my Ryan Boy is pretty hilarious.  He does things my girls would never think of.  Anyone who thinks that boys and girls are born the same is just well...wrong.  Ryan ran into the living room the other day completely naked and announced to all his sisters in the room while shaking his body, "You see my peanuts! My peanuts!"  much to his sisters' dismay.  I'm pretty sure a few "gross" and "yucky"s flew around.

Recently my son informed me, "My privates are big.  My privates are REAL big."  That is definitely a man thing-they are the only ones obsessed with size.

On the drive the other day (Ryan had just watched  a show where the bad guys climb onto the hero's car to try to get him).  We were pretending there were bad guys on our car and we were making punching noises and moving our arms to get the bad guys off.  We even had to swerve a little to get the bad guys off our car (I'm sure the other drivers on the road appreciated my efforts at entertaining my son). This whole time Katie and Abby are just sitting in their sits watching us like we are crazy because like I said, boys are different than girls.  When I stopped the car and we got out, Ryan said "Look out Mom there's a bad guy right there."  He punched the imaginary bad guy and said "I got him!"  I thanked him for helping me.  He told me that is what he does.  I asked him if he was "super-boy"? "No." he responded.  "Oh. A ninja?"  "No, I you boy."  I hope he will always stay my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment