Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sea World-Orlando

We went to Sea World instead of Disney. We all had a great time. We went with Brent on Saturday and then the girls and I went back again on Tuesday before our plane flew out.


Shamu!!! Shamu!!! At the show everyone does a dance where you put each hand out to the side in turn and then put your hands together and move them up (makes it look like a whale tale). Then chant Shamu! Shamu! The girls still do it all the time. Despite sitting in the "soak zone" for both shows on Saturday we didn't get even a splash. When the girls and I went back on Tuesday we sat closer and got soaking wet (me the most).


Shamu, the ice cream, you taste yummy!!!




There was a giant playground where the girls went in to play.
I ventured all the way in with Emma!!!

This is as far in as Lillie went. The netting was a little hard to traverse and
she turned around before going too far.



Still slightly wet from our encounter from the real killer whales.

No comments:

Post a Comment