Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sledding

This is the very fun day of sledding we had the day before Brent went into the hospital. We all had a great time.

This is the first time Abby went down the hill and almost the last. I got on last and so my boots were hanging off so we got showered with snow the whole way down. Plus because I was on the back we flipped around and were going backwards so it apparently scared her when I was screaming like a little girl. Kids!


This is the end of our journey, obviously none of us look thrilled by the ride.









This little saucer was fast. It would zip down that hill and carry the girls much farther than any of the other sleds. I was a little nervous about letting Emma go down on it by herself. I didn't get any video of her sliding down, which was quite funny with all the screaming and spinning she did. I did get her response at the end though (in the next video).



No comments:

Post a Comment