The other day we were driving to visit my sister Jamie who was in Utah County for her first grand-baby's birth. We were on our way to Great-Grandpa Merrill's house to visit Craig and Sarah and of course Grandpa, when Lillie asked, "Mom, is your mom and dad dead yet?" "Ummmm....no." I turn to Brent, "Why would she ask me that." We had a good chuckle over that.
Then I started thinking maybe she knows something we don't. I mean, Grandma did slip and injure her ankle which is now not healing. And the doctors did discover a heart murmur when monitoring Grandpa's heart. I think a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Jackson is due.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh dear. Reading this reminded me of the scene in "Just Like Heaven" where the little girl can see Elizabeth even though no one else can. Hmmmm...Or perhaps visiting us is bad luck :/
ReplyDelete